I ordered a bird cage from Bird.com and on their web page you can order an item for next day delivery.Well that was on Thursday and they didn't even put the order in until Tuesday, they keep telling me that it was shipped and I told them on Monday to cancel my order and to credit my account.They told me that the order had to be delivered and that I can refuse it and before they will even credit me they must receive the item.

What kind of business is this to run, where all they do is lie to you and they won't even refund your money when you try and cancel the order. I guess because all's they are is a drop ship company that is only out to sell an item to make money.

So buyer beware if you buy from them, I know that their prices look good.But I would rather pay a little more from a real company...

Had an Experience with Bird?

Comments

Forest River Work and Play nothing but Junk!! Forest River "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..." Read more General Rv Center - Worst Customer Service General Rv Center "Horrible, terrible, absolutely the worst customer service ever! We bought a brand new Thor Quantum motorhome and used it twice so far. Both times we came back with a list..." Read more Thor Industries - Quality Control Sucks Thor Industries "Jun 28, 20172017 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 31E Bunkhouse Bought the Thor Four Winds 31E the end of April 2017. It's been back to the dealer for repairs multiple..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2012 Outback Fading Front cap Keystone Rv "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..." Read more Thumbtack  Service Hire a Pro is a Scam- Stay Away Thumbtack "I hired a so called Pro Jim Kerrigan " Mr. Fix It" to repair my washing machine machine . He stated that the diagnostic fee would be deducted from the..." Read more Box Office Tickets - Holiday to NYC ruined! Box Office Tickets "I’m from the UK and bought 4 tickets to watch a Yankees game whilst we were on a once in a lifetime trip to New York. This was going to..." Read more Rodan and Fields - From Holy Grail to Holey Frail Rodan and Fields "Ive heard of others discontinuing due to irritation. I do experience slight irritation but it was minor and considering the wonderful results I had, it seemed something I could tolerate...." Read more Rec Direct - What junk dr wellness Rec Direct "I bought the dr wellness spa in 2014 for around $3900 in the first year I had to replace the motor twice the heater 3 times the main board well..." Read more